- Patricia Watson – Pleasanton, CA
- A Touch of Health has been a part of our family for twenty three years. Veronica Horton is the owner and sets the high standards of operation for this unique day spa. We have utilized the massage, facial, manicure and pedicure services provided by Veronica and her team of extremely professional therapists and manicurists.
- I love coming to the Touch of Health. I get a San Francisco spa experience in an intimate setting, close to home. The staff is very accommodating. I've called for last minute appointments and they've been able to take me in. I've also set up a couple of girls spa days and Veronica and her team make the whole experience great. We get the whole house to ourselves and have lunch brought in, complete with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. At the end of the day, I'm relaxed and don't have far to travel to get home. The price is competitive and the whole experience is totally worth it.
- Anne Quick, San Ramon
- Congratulations to Veronica Horton and "A Touch of Health Day Spa" for 23 Years in Business. I have been a client for most of those years and have continually appreciated the professionalism and quality of service. Veronica strives to offer state of the art equipment and new treatments to her cleints and she encourages the staff to attend continuing education classes to learn the newest techniques. I have purchased many gift certificates for my friends and they too rave about the quality of service and the beautiful ambiance of the spa. Continued success Veronica.
- Frances Hewitt, FHI Marketing Consultants, Pleasanton
- "I've been to many Spas but nothing like A Touch of Health Day Spa! The staff, service and whole experience is truly something out of this world. From the moment you walk in the door you will feel a relaxed sensation like no other. The customized facials really make you feel like a queen. Give your body and health a treat and call A Touch of Health Day Spa - YOU'LL LOVE IT!
- Traci Saba, Zen Pilates and Fitness- Pleasanton
- On Valentine day my husband took me to see Veronica from A Touch of Health. I have been to many spas but this was different. From the minute we walked in until they actually walked us out the door. WE WERE PAMPERED!!! I have made it a point to incorporate A Touch of Health massage therapy and facial treatments to my monthly life style. I left not only feeling healed but looking 5 years younger! The skin care products are hands down the best I have ever used. Girls.. THEY REALLY DO TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME!!
- Samantha Moy
- I am a proud 18 year client of Veronica's. She taught me at a very young age the importance of proper skin care and manintenace. I use the Sothy's line of products and am very please with the service I receive when visiting the spa. I wish I could come in more often because each visit is never long enough.
A Touch of Health Day Spa